Superb Digital is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. Our expanding team is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent SEO Manager.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be organised and people focused with at least 3-5 years of SEO client management experience. You will be able to explain to clients the ongoing strategy, performance and how they can contribute to its success.
You will be confident in developing SEO strategies to improve our clients’ search and website performance. From initial website audits, highlighting strengths and weaknesses, to analysing search and traffic data you will be adept at spotting where opportunities exist and analysing how the campaign is progressing over time.
Your tenacious approach means you can reverse engineer the competition to your advantage, understanding why and how they rank where they do.
You’ll be comfortable carrying out keyword research, know how to track rankings over time and be able to identify and optimise the right content for the correct intent.
Content is a key element you’ll need to focus on; knowing what needs to be created and why. Ensuring it’s optimised for SEO purposes, as well as engaging to audiences. You will work closely with the content director to help develop a content strategy that aligns with the SEO needs of the client.
On the technical side, you’ll understand a range of more advanced topics and techniques from schema markup and content siloing as well as being able to identify issues with how Google crawls a site and how to fix problems when they arise.
Link-building will be a key part of your role. Whether you concentrate on going after broken links and unlinked mentions or favour dedicated outreach campaigns, you’ll know how to grow the number of high-quality incoming links that clients receive.
Finally, your data-driven approach is essential for ensuring your campaigns are a continued success, so you’ll be expected to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track these and gather relevant insight which will optimise your future activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Good knowledge of SEO strategy and implementation, including keyword research, link-building, content optimisation and technical SEO
- Familiar with a range of SEO and reporting tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Google Data Studio
- Working knowledge of G-Suite tools will be an advantage
- Be familiar with a range of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Shopify, Opencart, Drupal and Craft
- Confident in presenting findings to clients and inputting to pitches
- A forward-thinking approach, with the ability to spot new opportunities within organic search.
- Up to date with the latest SEO trends, developments and best practices.
Salary & benefits
- £27,000 – £33,000 (dependant upon experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
Spike Island, 133 Cumberland Road, Bristol, BS1 6UX
Hours of work
- Full-time – Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9.00am to 5.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing digital marketing company. Once fully trained, Superb Digital can offer attractive benefits and salary progression to the right candidate.
Send your application to email@example.com. Your covering letter should explain why you are interested in the role and how you meet the above candidate requirements.
Deadline for applications: 12th April 2019.
No recruitment agencies, please.