What are the main ranking signals for Local SEO?
These will be familiar to most SEO agencies and perhaps to you. Whilst there are many signals, these are by far the most important and where you should focus most of your efforts.
- By far the biggest signal requirement is links. When one website links to yours.
- Followed by on-page signals (think content here).
- And for the local pack, your Google My Business Listing plays a huge part.
We’ll cover most of these in greater detail in later chapters so I won’t say any more about them now.
Let’s move on to start our research phase.
- Some SEO tools to help you
- What are the main ranking signals for Local SEO?
- How to research your online competitors
- How to do keyword research
- Google My Business
- Asking clients for Google My Business reviews
- NAP information on your website
- On-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Content strategy and optimisation
- Link building and citations
- How to build links
- How to optimise your click through rate
- Troubleshooting your SEO