What are the Benefits of Our Link Building Services?
- Earned, whitehat, high-authority links to give your SEO a boost
- Genuine websites and blogs relevant to your sector
- Expertly written content
- Gain exposure and develop brand awareness
- Increase your referral traffic
- Ideal for businesses and agencies
Link Building Services
At Superb Digital we believe in creating links only of the highest quality. All backlinks are whitehat and created manually by our team of talented content marketers. The content we create is designed to add value to the day to day lives of your potential customers, not to add more noise to an already overcrowded web.
We use content marketing to place content on highly relevant websites and blogs to promote your brand and build high-quality backlinks to your website.
We’ll reach out to genuine website editors and bloggers across relevant sectors who have an already established audience and provide them with expertly written, relevant and shareable content.
Our team create highly linkable assets such as infographics or interactive media on your website. Our team then pitch out these assets along with a press release to our contacts with the goal of earning backlinks from high-value sources.
High-quality and niche relevant business listings are still a must have for any backlink profile.
We manually create our business listings complete with as much detail about your business as possible.
They provide the much-needed NAP information required for local SEO.
Our Link Building Process
Our 7 step whitehat link building process has been tried and tested and proven to deliver results. It’s a transparent and collaborative process which keeps you engaged along the way, meaning you can be confident in the quality of the links pointing to your website.
1. Consultation: Our link building experts will discuss your requirements and understand the needs of your business as well as those of your customers. We’ll present a range of link building strategies to you and create an implementation plan.
2. Website & Content Review: To build high-quality links to your website, you need high-quality content to link to. We’ll review your website to discover what linkable assets you currently have.
3. Research: We’ll research content ideas relevant to your target market along with potential link targets from across the web to build strategy with the broadest possible appeal.
4. Idea Generation: Our in-house team will develop content ideas suitable to your business, your target market and the needs of potential publishers. By aligning all 3 we can maximise our success rate and the number of links built.
5. Content & Asset Creation: Using content writers, designers and developers we’ll create the content and assets required to fuel your link building campaign.
6. Outreach: Once created our outreach team will pitch the content and assets to our existing contacts as well as editors and bloggers from relevant websites.
7. Reporting: As well as on-going campaign feedback we’ll provide you with a monthly report of the links built and associated metrics such as views and social shares.
Link Building faq
Absolutely, if you’d like to know more about our link building services then please use the contact us form and we’ll call you back, or call us on 0117 251 0060 and we’ll gladly answer your questions.
We can either work on the basis that we’ll build you a set number of links for a set price or we can work on a rolling 3-month contractual basis. What’s best is often dictated by the volume and quantity of your linkable assets. In the consultation phase, we can advise on the best approach to take.
First of all, it has to be genuine and relevant to your business. We don’t use PBNs, or Private Blog Networks to build your links. Then there has to be some kind of editorial control, meaning that we’ll liaise with a human being to publish your article. This helps to enforce quality standards not just for our content but others who may also provide content to that site.
We also use certain domain metrics, such as Domain Authority, Domain Rank and Trust Flow, whilst none are a perfect measure of quality they a good indication of the volume and quality of the links coming into that website and so are a good indicator of the value of that link to your website.
Whitehat, simply means that the processes followed to obtain the link are in line with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. That the link has not been ‘bought’ and that we have no control over the placement of the link.
Absolutely, we can also write the content in collaboration with you. Our expert content writers are well versed in creating high-quality content across a range of topics, however, if you would like the added comfort of being part of the production process then we’re happy to have you on board.
Please be mindful that this can actually slow the process of building links, but that’s a small price to pay for your peace of mind.
All our content is written in-house by us, or by one of our specialist freelance writers. We all have many years experience writing journalistic and technical content.
Often this depends on the website we’re trying to get published on. Some sites allow ‘editorial links’ within the content to relevant blogs on your website, whilst other may limit you to a link in an author biography.
Whilst editorial links are ‘more powerful’, the primary objective when link building is relevancy. Is the website and content relevant to your business? If so a link in your author biography is still powerful.
The content and links will stay live as long as the website stays operational. We target websites with a long history and so can be confident that they won’t be disappearing anytime soon.
Our primary goal is to obtain ‘follow’ links. This means that some authority passes from the publisher to your website.
However, we don’t shy away from obtaining ‘nofollow’ links. Link building should not be solely for the benefit of SEO. A ‘nofollow’ link from a hugely relevant and highly authoritative website can still be beneficial, by placing you in the right link neighbourhood, by providing a mention of your brand name and by sending relevant referral traffic to your website.